Whether you’re newly engaged or garter-deep in your wedding plans, save the date on Saturday, March 1 for the Perfectly Pearl modern bridal event. This event showcases why the Pearl District is the perfect place to plan and host your wedding.
Perfectly Pearl will be held in the Ecotrust Building, a historic brick and timber warehouse located in the heart of the neighborhood. Soaring ceilings, exposed wood beams, honey-colored floors and natural light infuse the space with raw beauty. It’s the perfect setting for a modern bridal event.
See the specialty goods, services and venues that make the Pearl District the go-to resource for the modern bride. From stylish and sustainable to refined and elegant, Perfectly Pearl features all of the elements to create your ideal modern wedding. Speak with high-end retailers and learn the latest wedding and registry trends. Preview designer gowns, custom jewelry and more in the interactive fashion show. Enjoy food and drink from the finest caterers and restaurants. Bid on fabulous gifts in the silent auction. Register for the show and become a Perfectly Pearl VIP. Believe me when I tell you, there will be swag galore for our VIP brides!
Be sure to stop by Ecru’s booth at the Perfectly Pearl event and see the latest letterpress and offset wedding stationery options. Hope to see you there!
Saturday, March 1, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
@ The Ecotrust building
721 NW 9th Avenue
Admission is FREE
About Pearl District Weddings
The Pearl District is the perfect destination to plan and host your wedding. Exceptional shopping, dining and services are conveniently located in a picturesque urban setting. Spend the day or the weekend strolling the neighborhood and discover why it’s evolving into the Pacific Northwest’s most popular wedding destination.
- An eclectic mix of wedding and ceremony sites sets the perfect backdrop for your wedding. Whether it’s stylish and sustainable or elegant and refined, the Pearl District offers distinctive venue options for modern weddings.
- Over 65 home furnishings merchants are available to create your personalized bridal registry.
- Sophisticated boutiques offer custom jewelry, bridal gowns, stationery and other wedding-related accessories.
- The City’s top hair, beauty and spa professionals will help you look and feel beautiful.
- Innovative floral, menu and event designers are available to create the wedding of your dreams.
- Guest accommodations are available at chic hotels within walking distance of the neighborhood.