I love journals – a blank book with endless possibilities. I always admire people who write diligently keeping record of their thoughts, ideas and experiences. My journals always end up as a book of lists.
So, with that being said I think this new journal “Listography” by Lisa Nola based on her website www.listography.com is a great idea. Each page has a topic and you make a list.
Some of the topics are:
- List your favorite friends
- List your guilty pleasures
- List your personal fashion trends over the years
- List the best moments of your life
- List the people you love the most
- List all your past hang-outs
- List your character flaws
- and many more
Photo courtesy of Listography.com